UPDATE MARCH 24TH - COVID-19
March 25th, 2020
Dear Customers and Partners,
For more than 30 years, SCORPION has provided Canadian companies with fast and easy access to the best automation technologies in the world. Despite this pandemic, SCORPION is committed to remaining operational for companies that are part of essential services (food, pharmaceutical, packaging, medical etc….).
Our large pneumatic and vacuum inventory, combined with our expertise and very proactive customer support, will go a long way to assist essential industries to continue vital operations, and to develop new technologies during this critical point in history, so that we may mitigate the damages caused by COVID-19.
Here is the extent of our service that will prevail for the duration of the COVID-19 crisis:
- Telework / Telephone / Email: Our internal technical support and our consulting specialists work from home. The preferred method of reaching them is email (firstname.lastname@example.org). But you can also contact us at 1-800-665-3595 (or on the cellphone of your Consultant Specialist)
- Production: Although we favor teleworking for all our employees, there are still production activities that can only be done in the factory, so we have planned these activities on 2 shifts in order to limit human contact as much as possible. It goes without saying that these measures will certainly impact our lead times, which are usually among the fastest in the industry—but this is a safety measure that must be taken.
- Meeting at your premises: We ask our SCORPION Technical Specialists to use virtual communication (videoconferencing, Facetime, etc.) when possible. No company visit is allowed at this time (we will keep everyone informed as this changes, and when the emergency measures are withdrawn.
- Inventory management: We will no longer offer the inventory management service for the duration of these emergency measures. You can send your requests to email@example.com or connect to your session on our website: www.mscorpion.com in order to place your orders, or to get quotes.
- Pick up of packages at the service counter: Our counter is now closed for the duration of these exceptional measures. We therefore ask customers to contact us at 1-800 665-3595 to coordinate with us, to find the best way to get your parts.
- Shipping of packages: The shipping service remains open. Strict health measures have been taken to prevent the transmission of the virus. However, additional delays of 2-3 days are to be expected at this time.
We understand that these precautions can affect how our businesses will interact in the coming months, but we cannot overemphasize that our primary goal is the health of our employees and our customers.
We appreciate your patience and understanding, and thank you for your trust!
The SCORPION Administration